Slim Metal Wallet. Medical Wallet Card.
Slim Metal Wallet
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver’s license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- “The Wallet” is the forty-fifth episode of the sitcom Seinfeld. It is the fifth episode of the fourth season of the series, and first aired on September 23, 1992.
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- Broken stone for use in making roads
- metallic element: any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- metallic: containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal; “a metallic compound”; “metallic luster”; “the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades”- Ambrose Bierce
- A solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, and alloys such as brass and steel)
- Gold and silver (as tinctures in blazoning)
- cover with metal
- Make oneself thinner by dieting and sometimes exercising
- slender: being of delicate or slender build; “she was slender as a willow shoot is slender”- Frank Norris; “a slim girl with straight blonde hair”; “watched her slight figure cross the street”
- Reduce (a business or other organization) to a smaller size in the hope of making it more efficient
- Make (a person or a bodily part) thinner in such a way
- reduce: take off weight
- slender: small in quantity; “slender wages”; “a slim chance of winning”; “a small surplus”
slim metal wallet – Stainless Steel
Every Day Carry
True EDC zealots go a bit far, spending hundreds of dollars on folding knives, multitools, flashlights, etc. I just wanted a few bang-for-buck EDC additions for my daily load.
From left to right:
– Asthma inhaler
True EDC: simply can’t leave home without it.
– iTP A1 EOS SS R2 keychain flashlight
Runs on the new advanced Cree LEDs. Outshines a regular big krypton bulb Maglite with ease.
– Lacie Iamakey 8GB
Plastic keychain USB sticks tend to break off. This one is made entirely out of metal.
– Troika slim wallet
Combined slim moneyclip and cardholder.
– Apple iPhone4
Applied a wraparound sticker (against deathgrip) and a Leica vinyl decal (just for fun).
– Prometheus CR1
Mechanical toolwatch, based on the 7750 chronograph movement.
– Victorinox Small Tinker swiss army knife
Smallest SAK that has screwdrivers, the tool I most regularly need.
slim metal wallet
Gray titanium is an exotic-looking metal with exceptional qualities that make it particularly suitable for use in jewelry. It has the impressive durability and strength of steel, yet it is remarkably lightweight–only slightly heavier than aluminum. Titanium is corrosion and scratch resistant and will not react to salt water, sunlight, or any body or common chemistry. Those with metal sensitivities will appreciate the fact that titanium is completely hypoallergenic. Gray titanium is also perfectly suitable for engraving.